Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quick Update! =]




Sorry blog fam. I know I haven't updated lately but there's nothing to really catch up on. The weather in NYC has been BEAUTIFUL this weekend and hopefully it stays this way. So today I decided I was gonna take my mom to a mother-daughter-mani-pedi day. I didn't know that she was gonna be so expensive?!?! But it's seems as if the heat brought ALL the BLAH people out! But it was nothing. I got my feet and nails done. I LOVE IT! =] I'll post some pics of it later. After that I chilled with my mom and her boyfriend and watched the game. Called my mommy visa and my auntie ten. We had a fun on the phone. I aint speak to ten in AGES! =] Now i'm here just typing to ya'll. I also found out that Trey Songz new album ready was pushed back to August 4th. Now when I first heard this I was a little upset because Trey is that dude, but I trust his decision and when he's ready he'll drop READY. =]
BlackBerry Music Player: 12 Play by. R.Kelly

1 comment: