Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Man/Woman in the Mirror

So i've been thinking about a couple of things & how people act. I wonder how long it's gonna be.. Here it goes:


Why is it that peoeple can never see a person's true intentions? They say how you portray yourself is the type of people you attract. I truely believe this. That's why I tend to change up how I look, my personality, my attitude, etc. Why is it the people who sit there and flaunt what they have always wonder "Why can't I get someone who likes me for me?"


Well lets start it off:

1. You don't know who "THE REAL YOU" is.
2. Your flaunting money, aka a golddiggers Batman sign. Boy please!
3. You like the attention flaunting brings, so therefore your not trying to change you.

-Sigh. Some people will never learn. Then there's the people who claim to be one way to everyone, but we all know behind closed doors your really the person you stay talking about. I hate when people sit there and talk about a person and say "Oh I would never be like such & such" but in the same breath, you sittin there doing the same thing? WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?! I don't think I will ever understand the human race. We criticize each other and say that we will never do certain things or say certain things, but when we look back in life, we did exactly what we said we wouldn't.

I hate phony people. Wait, lemme repeat it incase you aint read it correctly the first time. I HATE PHONY PEOPLE. My thing with me is, I have the personality of your gonna like me or your gonna hate me. When it comes to working with others as far as a job or something that's gonna help me, then i'm sweet. But thats a business type of enviornment. When it's friendly, then I go into the REAL me. Now people may say thats "phony" but in the same time everyone does it. Another part of criticzing each other & we do it. But anyway, back to what I was saying, my thing is that if your gonna sit there & not like me, atleast be honest about it. I can honestly say I know someone who told me "I don't like your personality" & to this day I still respect them because they ATLEAST told me. I can't respect anyone who hides it or gives hints. I like people to be upfront with me. That's me. Yes I may get upset, but atleast I KNOW. I hate looking stupid in a situation. For example, there was this girl I used to hang with in my hood. Me & her weren't cool at first, but when I went to my highschool she was there so it was like a "Okay we're from the same hood & go the same way home, lets be friends". So we did that & people used to tell me how they didn't like her & stuff, but were the same people smiling in her face trying to be her friend. Now I told her this & she didn't believe me. Why? Because people want friends so badly that they're willing to block out all the negative stuff that people tell them. But anyway, long story short I heard she didn't like me & then I learned she didn't because of some stupid ass lame nigga. SMFH! It look a LAME nigga for you to show true colors ma? Really? Step ya life up for that one. NEXT!

From this long ass blog, I conclude that people just need to be upfront with each other. We sit there and say how much we're "real" and better than someone, when in reality, we're no better than the next Joe/Jane Schmo.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL JACKSON! YOU WILL BE MISSED!

3 comments:

  1. Go On GIRL! You aint never lie!
    xOxO Beshie Boo Miss Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, no one is better. Glad you got this off your chest because many people feel the same way you do. And I agree with the friends thing because I had a friend like that once. Excellent blog, P! You hit the nail on the head with this one.

    ReplyDelete